Watermelon in a Blanket
Courtesy of National Watermelon Promotion Board
What you need:
* 12 crepes, pre-made or purchased
* 2 Tbsp. cinnamon sugar
* 12 (1"x 8") seedless watermelon "logs", drained to remove excess moisture
* Vanilla and lemon yogurt for dipping
What to do:
1. Sprinkle one side of the crepes with cinnamon sugar and place a watermelon log at the end of each.
2. Roll them up and serve with the flavored yogurts for dipping. Serves 12.
This delicious recipe is from the National Watermelon Promotion Board
Copyright © 2020 ShoptoCook™ Inc. Buffalo, NY