My Shopping List
Courtesy of Idaho Potato Commission
Prep Time: 10 MIn.
Cook Time: 30 MIn.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 pkg. brussels sprouts, halved
+ 1 c. fresh corn kernel
+ 1 c. frozen edamame
+ 24 grape tomatoes
+ 2 medium Idaho® potatoes, skin on, cut into large dice
+ 1 head cauliflower, cut into spears
+ 1/4 c. olive oil
+ 2 Tbsp. fresh thyme
+ 1 lemon, juice
+ 1/2 c. red onion
+ salt and pepper, taste
+ 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
What to do:
1. Cook the brussels sprouts and cauliflower in boiling salted water until tender. Drain and cool in ice water.
2. Cook the corn and edamame in boiling water. Drain and cool.
3. Cut potatoes into cubes and cook in water until tender. Drain and cool.
4. Combine all cooked/cooled ingredients, add all remaining ingredients and toss to mix well; adjust seasoning as needed.
* Recipe courtesy of Brian Lenihan, Executive Chef, The Dwight School, New York City.