My Shopping List
Hot Dog Roll Ups
Courtesy of Mission Foods
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 1 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
What to do:
1. Place hot dogs between two paper towels and microwave on high for 20 seconds. Remove from towel
and keep the hot dogs "hot."
2. Lay one slice of American cheese on the center of each tortilla.
3. Place warm hot dogs on top of each slice of cheese. Roll up each tortilla/cheese/hot dog by simply
rolling from one end to the other.
4. Place all four hot dog roll ups in the microwave and cook for an additional 1012 seconds to fully melt the cheese and warm the tortillas.
5. Remove from microwave and serve each hot dog roll up whole.