My Shopping List
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1-1/2 cups flour
+ 4 tsp. CALUMET Baking Powder
+ 1/4 tsp. salt
+ 1 egg
+ 1-1/2 cups milk
+ 2 Tbsp. oil, divided
+ 2 Tbsp. each (1/3 of 3-oz. pkg.) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin, JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin and JELL-O Lime Flavor Gelatin
What to do:
1. Mix first 3 ingredients in large bowl until blended.
2. Whisk egg, milk and 1 Tbsp. oil until blended. Add to flour mixture; mix well.
3. Spoon about 1 cup batter into each of 2 separate small bowls. Stir different flavor dry gelatin mix into batter in each of the 3 bowls.
4. Heat griddle or large heavy skillet on medium heat; brush lightly with some of the remaining oil. For each pancake, spoon about 1-1/2 Tbsp. of each colored batter, 1 at a time, into arc shape on griddle to resemble rainbow. Cook until bubbles form on tops, then turn to brown other sides.
* How to Keep Pancakes Warm: Before preparing the pancake batter, place baking sheet or ovenproof platter in 200ºF oven to warm. Cook pancakes as directed; place on warmed baking sheet. Cover, then return to oven to keep warm until all pancakes are cooked.
* How to Use Leftover Gelatin Mixes: Dissolve each of the 3 remaining gelatin mix flavors in 1 cup boiling water, using separate bowl for each flavor. Pour half of each gelatin mixture into one of 6 small dessert dishes. Refrigerate until firm. Top with thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping just before serving. Makes 6 servings.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 250; Total Fat: 7g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 35mg; Total Carbs: 40g; Fiber: 1g; Sugar: 16g; Protein: 7g; Sodium: 510mg;