My Shopping List
Hot Dog Wrap Olé
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 8 Min.
Cook Time: 7 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 pkg. (16 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Selects Uncured Angus Beef Franks
+ 8 whole wheat tortillas (6 in.), warmed
+ 8 KRAFT 2% Milk Pepperjack Singles
+ 1 c. shredded lettuce
+ 1 c. TACO BELL® Thick & Chunky Salsa
What to do:
1. Heat grill to medium heat.
2. Grill franks 7 to 9 min. or until heated through, turning occasionally.
3. Top tortillas with 2% Milk Singles, lettuce, franks and salsa; roll up.
* Serving Suggestion: Serve with carrot and celery sticks.
* Variation: Prepare using OSCAR MAYER Selects Uncured Premium Franks made with Turkey, Pork and Chicken, and KRAFT 2% Milk American Singles.
* How to Warm Tortillas On Grill: Wrap tortillas in heavy-duty foil. Place on grill with franks. Grill just until warmed, turning occasionally.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 330; Total Fat: 21g; Saturated Fat: 8g; Cholesterol: 45mg; Total Carbs: 20g; Fiber: 1g; Sugar: 2g; Protein: 14g; Sodium: 1130mg;