My Shopping List
Wigglin' Jigglin' Cupcakes
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 30 Min.
Cook Time: 3 Hr.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 2-1/2 c. boiling water
+ 2 pkg. (6 oz. each) JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin
+ 1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
+ 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
+ 1/4 c. Halloween sprinkles
What to do:
1. Add boiling water to gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 3 min. until completely dissolved. (Do not add cold water.) Pour into 15x10x1-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Meanwhile, prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for 24 cupcakes. Cool completely on wire racks.
2. Dip bottom of 15x10x1-inch pan in water 15 sec. Use 2-inch round cookie cutter to cut 24 JIGGLERS from gelatin. Cut cupcakes horizontally in half.
3. Place 2 tsp. COOL WHIP on bottom half of each cupcake; top with 1 JIGGLERS and 2 tsp. COOL WHIP. Cover with tops of cupcakes; press gently into COOL WHIP to secure. Top with remaining COOL WHIP and sprinkles.
* KEEP KIDS SAFE!: For children under 4 years of age, cut JIGGLERS into small bite-size pieces. Children should always be seated and supervised while eating. For more information, visit www.KraftKidsSafe.com.
* Size Wise: At 24 servings, this fun dessert is perfect to serve at a party or classroom celebration.
* Creative Leftovers: Refrigerate the gelatin remaining in the pan after the JIGGLERS are removed up to 2 days. Cut into small pieces, then toss with fruit for a colorful dessert the entire family is sure to love.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 160; Total Fat: 6g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 25mg; Total Carbs: 25g; Fiber: 0g; Sugar: 19g; Protein: 2g; Sodium: 170mg;