My Shopping List
Tandoori Chicken Kabobs
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 10 Min.
Marinate: 30 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 2 oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
+ 2 Tbsp. tandoori paste
+ 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 12 pieces
What to do:
1. MIX cream cheese and tandoori paste in medium bowl. Add chicken; toss to coat. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
2. HEAT broiler. Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade. Thread chicken onto 4 skewers; brush with reserved marinade. Place on rack of broiler pan.
3. BROIL, 6 inches from heat, 8 to 10 min. or until chicken is done, turning after 5 min.
* Serving Suggestion: Serve over a colorful hot cooked rice pilaf. Add a tossed green salad for even more color and crunch.
* Note: If using wooden skewers, soak skewers in water 30 min. before using to assemble kabobs to prevent the skewers from burning on the grill.
* Substitute: Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.