My Shopping List
Peanut Crunchy French Toast
Courtesy of The incredible edible egg™
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 4 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
What to do:
1. Beat eggs and milk in shallow dish until blended. Soak 1 bread slice at a time in egg mixture, turning once; dip each slice into peanuts to coat both sides.
2. Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Place 2 bread slices in skillet. Cook over medium to medium-low heat until golden brown and no visible liquid egg remains, 2 to 3 min. per side. Adjust heat as necessary so that peanuts do not burn.
3. Clean skillet. Repeat to cook remaining bread.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar; serve with spreadable fruit, fresh fruit or fruit syrup.
- Substitute: chopped pecans can be substituted for the peanuts.
"For more ways to enjoy The incredible edible egg™, visit incredibleegg.org"
Calories: 429; Total Fat: 25g; Saturated Fat: 5g; Cholesterol: 213mg; Total Carbs: 35g; Fiber: 4g; Protein: 20g; Sodium: 422mg;